Monday 22 July 2013

Inspirational Islamic Quotes

~"Don’t be sad by what you see
It’s true life has it’s miseries
But one thing’s always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins." 

~“Every time you feel hunger, thirst or a headache while fasting remind yourself and verbally say ‘Oh Allah, this is for you’.”

~Don’t think for a moment that your heart is “strong”. The heart is a vulnerable fool; it turns more than you turn your head that is it is called “qalb” (that which it turns). Protect it with layers upon layers of guards and the only guard is constant remembrance of Allah.
~When we go through grief, just remember that Prophets went through sadness; the righteous people go through sadness. Sadness is a part of life and reality. The Quran is not there to eliminate sadness. It’s there to navigate it in a healthy way.
~"I looked at all friends, and did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought about all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience." Umer (R.A)

~Prayer For Life: My dear ALLAH when I lose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment